|
|
酒吧、KTV日常英語會話 (十一) |
成都影響力娛樂管理有限公司 2014/10/16 瀏覽 1635 次 |
|
201、我得給多少小費? How much do I have to give for a tip?
202、謝謝,我們不收小費。 No, thanks, we don’t accept tips.
203、先生,對不起。 I’m sorry, Sir.
204、夫人,很抱歉。 I’m awfully sorry, Madam.
205、對不起,我把酒灑在桌布上了。
I’m afraid I spilled wine on the tablecloth.
206、對不起,給您上錯了菜。
I’m sorry for giving you the wrong dish.
207、對不起。 Sorry
208、請原諒。 Excuse me.
209、請原諒,請再說一遍。 I beg your pardon.
210、別介意。 Never mind.
211、別介意。 Just forget it.
212、請原諒,打攪您了。 Excuse me for interrupting you
213、當然,請說。 Certainly, Go ahead.
214、希望您別介意。 Hope you don’t mind.
215、先生,可以走開一會兒嗎? May I be Excused, Sir?
216、我馬上回來。 I’ll be right back.
217、對不起,我想去打一個電話。
I’m sorry, I want to make a phone call.
218、請吧。 That’s all right.
219、電話在哪兒? Where is the phone?
220、在接待臺。 On the reception, please.
|
|
 |
|